Thursday, March 22, 2012

Onward and Upward

Just a quick update for you. Tomorrow I am headed on a week trip with my mom and sister. We are going to warm climates where beaches abound. I can't tell you how thankful I am for family who make this happen for me and have loved on us in SO many ways through all this. Mike and I drive to NY where I get on a boat, and he gets on a bus. Mike will go to NH to be with my dad and NH friends for the week. He is also seeing a new endocrinologist in Boston. This dr was rated in the top 1% by US News and Word Report for knowledge of and treatment of pituitary diseases. He just started to see patients, and Mike will see him next Friday. Would you pray for this appointment, please? Thank you friends! See you in a week or so!
Becka

1 comment:

  1. Hope your trip is refreshing! We'll be praying for Mike's appt Friday. Looking forward to hanging out when you get back!

    ReplyDelete