Monday, April 19, 2010

Back in the Hospital

Hey friends,
This is Liz, Becka's sister. I just wanted to post a quick update for my mom as we have had a lot of change since this morning.

-My mom made it out to Ohio this morning.

-Mike had a seizure last night and was still not able to put words together hours later.

-He has since been hospitalized and has completely lost the ability to communicate verbally. He can write and use sign language, but the speech part of his brain is not working.

-Doctors have ordered blood work and another spinal tap.

We will keep you updated as we can. Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Sending all of my good thoughts, wishes and prayers to you guys. I know there are answers out there.....I am praying hard that these answers are found soon, that there are doctors who will help and that Mike will recover completely. There have been and are many miracles in life......Hang in there....something is about to come your way! Love, Cousin Cindy

    ReplyDelete