Thursday, February 3, 2011

one day at a time

Thought an update might be in order, although there's little to say. Mike continues to come off the meds and a week after he decreases the med, he goes seizure free for about 4 -5 days which has been a nice rest for us. No idea why this is, but seizures always come back, so time will tell whether this medication is contributing to the overall issues Mike is having. Sleep has been restored for the breaks in seizure activity he has had. That's a praise!
I have been feeling particularly attacked at work on all sides and that has left me thinking about next year and how much longer I can juggle a high stress job and high stress home situation. One thing is for sure - I am thankful for steady work and health insurance!
Another praise this week was a $200 donation at the end of this month - guess what we were short for bills . . . $197. He continues to provide for us, and I am guilty of not giving enough praise for that. The plan for us right now is taper off this med, see the homeopathic doctor, and then options are pretty much spent. If none of this brings relief, we have some decisions to make and future planning to discuss . . . . but I'm not there yet . . . .I'm having a little panic attack just thinking about that - one day at a time, one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment