Thursday, March 3, 2011

no answers

Mike's EEG showed nothing - shocking. He is having the MRI of the pituitary tumor tonight and will probably be discharged tomorrow. Another wasted trip, another stay of no answers, and a big question mark of where do we go from here???? He couldn't see a neuroendocrinologist until June at OSU. He can see one on March 23 at the Cleveland Clinic. He was taken off the Depakote (seizure med) as it was having too many side effects, and the doctors agreed they wanted to see what Mike's body would do off of both medications. The questions we have to answer now are: where does Mike stay until the 23rd? He has family in Cleveland. If he comes home, how do I manage the seizing sleepless nights and working full time as we are barely staying afloat financially (only by God's grace have we sustained our house and not declared bankruptcy)? If the seizing continues, what is the long term plan? Where do we go from here and where is God???? That's what I really want to ask. Where is He? What is He doing? And does He realize that I am at a very large breaking point of not being able to do life anymore?? DEEP DEEP down in my heart, I know He's there. I know b/c you are all praying for us. I know b/c my bills are paid. I know b/c He's promised to be . . . . but I still ask "Where are You?"

Thank you for the prayers, encouragement and constant phone calls. I'm so sorry I haven't returned many - it is a blessing I haven't b/c I've been overwhelmed by how many of you have called. Blessings to you all. Hug your family tonight. Be thankful for everything. Don't forget us - we need prayer desperately . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment