Tuesday, March 1, 2011

back to the hospital

Mike finished his withdrawal, and what we hoped might be the answer to the seizures, only brought more heartbreak. This weekend and through today Mike has had many seizures, among other symptoms. He is headed back to the hospital tonight. A good friend of ours is taking him to OSU hospital, a 2 hour drive, as I am so worn out emotionally and physically. This weekend has taken a toll on us and we are ready to be done. Mike is saying he wished I didn't have to take care of him anymore and this breaks my heart in so many ways. I'm so emotionally spent I can't imagine doing this anymore, not one more day. I'm all done. We both are.
Please pray Mike gets admitted to OSU and he is able to see a neuroendocrinologist. Mike has 2 ongoing issues - neurological and endocrine - thus far we have seen no one who has looked at these issues as connected. We are hopeful someone at OSU will. Mike's family, who lives in Cleveland, is meeting him at the hospital tonight. I, or my family, will keep you updated.
Thank you for praying - it is always enough.
Becka

1 comment:

  1. My heart aches for you and this trial. I want to yell, "OK, God, enogh already! Let them be on the other side, giving testimony to your sustaining grace and healing." Praying for you. Mike. the doctors. all of it.

    ReplyDelete